Games Night In Promotion
Mondelez Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 78 004 551 473), Level 10, 75 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
Who can participate?
You can only participate in this promotion if you are an Australian resident aged 18 years or older.
WHEN AND WHERE WILL THE PROMOTION RUN?
The promotion starts at 12.01am AEST on 23/05/18 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 31/07/18, or when gift stocks are exhausted (whichever occurs sooner). No claims will be accepted after this time.
Woolworths Supermarkets and Woolworths Petrol located in Australia and the Woolworths online store (https://www.woolworths.com.au/).
PURCHASE AND CLAIM DETAILS
Purchase and Claim Details
To claim a Gift, you must, during the Promotion Period:
Proof of Purchase Requirements
- buy, in 1 transaction, any 2 x Cadbury Dairy Milk milk chocolate blocks (155g-350g) (Participating Products) from a Participating Store (Qualifying Purchase); and
- visit www.cadburygamesnight.com.au (Website) to fully complete and submit the online claim form by:
- providing all details as requested by the Promoter;
- Providing your Proof of Purchase receipt number; and
- selecting your preferred game using the drop down box to receive as a Gift from the options available on the Website (subject to availability).
You must retain your original itemised receipt to verify each claim (Proof of Purchase).
Each gift is 1 x special edition Cadbury branded board game valued at $10 (RRP, including GST) (Gift).
There are 3 Gift types available during the Promotion Period, as follows:
- Taste Trail
- Ultimate Snap
Gifts are subject to availability.
What are the Claim Limits?
The total value of the Gifts is to be determined by the number of eligible claims made and received by the Promoter.
There is a limit of 1 of each Gift type to be claimed per household.
Notification of claimants
Each claim must be based on a separate Qualifying Purchase and submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Successful claimants will be notified in writing.
VERIFICATION & DELIVERY
Claimants and gift recipients may be required to:
- provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to verify each claim (Proof of Identity). Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion; and
- send their Proof of Purchase (for all claims submitted during the Promotion Period) to the Promoter to verify that the relevant gift should be awarded.
If a claimant fails to provide Proof of Identity and/or Proof of Purchase by the time and date stipulated by the Promoter, their gift claim may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
Once a claimant is deemed by the Promoter to have complied with these Terms and Conditions and their claim is deemed valid, the Promoter will deliver the relevant Gift within 6 weeks.
The Promoter will not be liable for any delay in delivery of Gifts where the delay is outside of the control of the Promoter’s control.
Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions must be read together with the Schedule for this promotion.
The Schedule prevails to the extent of any inconsistency with these Terms and Conditions.
- By participating in this promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- You can only participate in this promotion if you meet the eligibility requirements set out in the Schedule.
- Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, of the Participating Stores or of the agencies or organisations associated with this promotion are ineligible to participate. “Immediate families” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.
- By participating in this promotion, if requested you agree to declare to the Promoter all past, current or potential conflicts of interest (if any) or any serious social misconduct or behavior that in a normal persons opinion may compromise the integrity or diminish the good name and reputation of the Promoter or its products and brands, is contrary to law or otherwise inappropriate.
- The promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- All claims must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Claims are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database and not at the time of transmission by the claimant.
- You can only submit your claim in accordance with the details set out in the Schedule. The Promoter will not accept claims in any other form. Once submitted, you cannot change, alter or delete your claim.
- Automated claims and computer generated claims will not be accepted. Claimants who enter using multiple phone numbers, email addresses or aliases will be deemed invalid.
- Incomplete and ineligible claims will be deemed invalid. Claims will also be deemed invalid if they breach these Terms and Conditions as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion or any other instructions or guidelines notified by the Promoter during the claim process for the promotion.
- You are responsible for all costs associated with entering this promotion, including but not limited to Internet costs.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram and/or YouTube. By participating in this promotion, you acknowledge that any information you provide in connection with the promotion is being provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram and/or YouTube. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter. By participating in the promotion, you release Facebook, Instagram and YouTube from all liability arising in respect of the promotion.
- Successful claimants will be notified as set out in the Schedule.
- The Gifts are as specified in the Schedule. The Gifts are subject to any additional terms and conditions as specified in the Schedule.
- Gifts will be delivered to the address provided by the winner at the time of submitting their claim or completing the verification process (whichever is most recent). Gifts will only be delivered to street addresses in Australia.
- Once dispatched and awarded to a winner, the Promoter is not be liable for any Gift that has been lost, stolen, damaged, defaced or tampered with in any way.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, declare any or all claims made by a claimant invalid, prohibit further participation by a claimant in this promotion, or invalidate a claim, if:
- a claimant fails to verify their personal details and/or eligibility to participate in the promotion to the Promoter's satisfaction;
- a claimant tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the claim process or the operation of the promotion (including where claimants share their Proof of Purchase to participate in the Promotion or where claimants use multiple names, addresses or aliases to register multiple claims);
- a claimant submits a claim in which in the Promoter's opinion is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- a claimant acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
- a claimant engages in conduct in entering the promotion which in the Promoter's opinion is fraudulent, misleading or deceptive; or
- a claimant engages in conduct which may, in the opinion of the Promoter, compromise the integrity or diminish the good name and reputation of the Promoter or its products and brands, is contrary to law or otherwise inappropriate.
- Claimants must comply with the details set out in the Verification Requirements section of the Schedule as part of the gift claim process. Failure to comply with the Verification Requirements to the Promoter's satisfaction will result in your claim being declared invalid (and, at the Promoter's discretion, may result in all of your claims being declared invalid).
- All claims will be the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- Gifts are not transferable, exchangeable for any other item and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. The value of each prize is accurate as at the time of preparation of this material, is the RRP value and is inclusive of GST. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Gift after that time. If a Gift is unavailable for any reason (except where Gift stocks have been exhausted), the Promoter may substitute it for another item of equal or higher value.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay in delivery of Gifts where the delay is outside of the control of the Promoter's control.
- If requested by the Promoter, claimants must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Promotion or their receipt of a Gift, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and its associated companies and agencies using their name and image in promotional material, on the Promoter's websites, social media platforms and in trade publications.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion does not or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected claims.
- The Promoter's decisions in connection with the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion prohibit an claimant's participation in this promotion, cancel or suspend a Gift or other cease to provide any Gift to a claimant if the claimant (in the Promoter's opinion) behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name and reputation of the Promoter or its products and brands, or is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the receipt of Gifts. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, claimants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office's stated view that where the parties are at arm's length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.